"Best World Cup apps for Brazil. Make sure you keep an eye for malware & fake games highlights AVAST" http://t.co/QAJWGVeorx @Setimerenptah
— avast! Antivirus (@avast_antivirus) June 10, 2014
Your registration was successful
Dear avast! user,
Your avast! Free Antivirus registration was successful. Your license key must now be inserted into the program.
Your license key is:
---------- Cut here ----------
----------Cut here ----------
To insert your license key, please follow the instructions below:
1. Highlight the license key above, then right-click it and select "Copy".
2. Open your avast! Free Antivirus controls and select the "Settings" tab.
3. Next, click the "Registration" tab.
4. Click the arrow next to "Offline registration" to expand this option.
5. Click the "Insert the license key" button.
6. Right-click in the empty Registration box and select "Paste".
7. Click "OK" – your license key is now inserted and your avast! antivirus software can now be used free of charge for a further 12 months.
If you experience any trouble while inserting the license key, please click here for more help: https://www.avast.com/en-us/FAQ/AVKB9
Please note that, under its license conditions, avast! Free Antivirus is for home, personal, and non-commercial use only. Commercial versions of avast! can be found at http://www.avast.com
The AVAST Software teamhttp://support.avast.com
“I've had to curtail my use of actual malware-infested virtual machines for testing, as I can't guarantee they won't bring in other, worse threats, malware that could cause damage outside my testing regimen. An opportunistic infestation of that appeared in one of malware-infested virtual machines was my wake-up call. Testing these cleanup-only tools will be harder going forward; I'm working on it.” By Neil J. Rubenking april 23, 2014
You can find help here: (Windows Vista, 7 and 8)
(Windows XP) (Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, and Windows Server 2008 R2).
Sophoshttp://www.sophos.com/VirusRemoval (Windows XP (SP2) and above).
Microsofthttp://www.microsoft.com/security/scanner/en-us/default.aspx (Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP)